Sunday, October 11, 2020

Books for sale. Available on Nook and Kindle!







The Vampire and the Angel

 Kissa is a vampire who is collecting seashells when she hears crying in the bushes. She goes to see what it is and discover it is a baby angel. She takes it home and realizes the baby angel had a broken wing and tends to it. Kissa goes to the town square to listen to the leader of the vampire talk about their survival. When the meeting is over, Kissa returns to her house and learns the baby angel grew a few years. The angel smiles and speaks to her through her mind.

A few days pass and the angel continues to get older each time she comes back. The vampires in the town can smell the angel and are trying to figure out where it is coming from. Kissa realizes that she is running out of time.

Kissa discovers the world that the angel is from and sees the soul that is within her. She learns from the angel that love is more than just a feeling, it is a lesson to help you on your way.

The Vampire and the Angel is a romace , dark-fantasy short story for 15 years old and up. Buy it on the Nook today for $2.99.


                           The Flesh Beast

 Little Adam is brought to a halfway house for boys and girls.  He finds out from other children about a creature that eats naughty children. 

The Flesh Beast is a horror, short story. It's for readers of all ages. Buy it today on the Kindle for $2.99

 




 

       The Rototiller Bitch

Trunt is bored and doesn't want to go to sleep and decides to keep his parents up all night. He yells and screams and ends up summoning the Rototiller Bitch. It follow the tale of

“The Boy Who Cried Wolf”.  A horror, short story that is targeting teenagers and up. Buy it today for 2.99 on the Kindle.



        The Tooth Fairies

        A short story about three goblins that go to each house by crawling out from under the bed and pull the teeth out from children. Donnie rides a school  bus and learns from his friend and his friend shows Donnie his missing teeth and warns Donnie that the toot fairies are coming for him.

     The Tooth Fairies is a suspenseful, short story for all readers. Buy it today for .99 on the Nook.

 


The King's Retribution 


“The King's Retribution” is a novella about a peasant about Animus who is in love with Princess Aarilinus. Animus learns that the king has set up a challenge for five suitors to retrieve a magical mask to marry his daughter.

The novella is a fantasy book for all readers. You can buy the book on Nook from BarnesandNoble.com and the book itself as well. The book is available at most bookstores like BarnesnNoble and Amazon. 

 

 


The  Culminate Amethyst 

“The Culminate Amethyst” is the 14 year anniversary special edition of “The King's Retribution”. It has new scenes but the same story.  Buy it today on the Kindle. The book is available at most bookstores like BarnesnNoble and Amazon. 

 



An Angel's Whisper 

     “An Angel's Whisper” is a novella about a group of scientist who open up a portal after doing an experiment and unleash an army of demons and fallen angels and they meet the leader, Satan.

      The story continues with Rya meeting a girl named Sarah during an art show and go on a date. They hit it off and a few days later demons  attack the town and wreak havoc on the citizens and the police. Rya is rescued by his guardian angels and a man named Joe who is the leader of a militia. Together, they escape to a secluded area in the country where they meet the rest of the militia.

            The group receive a message from a telegram from another militia group in Marshfield Wisconsin to join with them to combine resources. The militia are trying to decide what to do and the guardian angels try to convince the militia to join them on a journey to the capitol of Minnesota in St. Paul and tell them that there will be salvation for them. The militia are faced with making a decision; to head to Marshfield and double their numbers and resources or to take a chance to go to the capitol to get to salvation and risk losing everything.

            An Angel's Whisper is a dark-fantasy Christian novella for readers 15 years old and up. The book is available at most bookstores like BarnesnNoble and Amazon. 

 

           

Red Dragon Fantasy; 
Song Lyrics and Poetry 

“Red Dragon Fantasy; Song Lyrics and Poetry” is a collection of poems that were written by the author between 1991 to 1994 about his experience in junior high and high school. 

The book is available at most bookstores like BarnesnNoble and Amazon. 

 

 

The Temple of the Incubus 

“The Temple of the Incubus” is a horror and thriller novella for adults.  The story is about a girl named Shannon who has nightmares of the Incubus chasing after her for her virginity.

            She skips school with her friend Tammra and they come across a house that they never saw before at a lot on the street. They stop and investigate and are joined by two high school boys. They are suddenly visited by the Incubus who tells them that they are his prisoners and will never be able to escape.

            Shannon cries and begs him to let them go. The Incubus stops to think and decides to give them a chance to escape. He gives them 13 hours to find an escape or they will become his slaves forever.

           The book is available at most bookstores like BarnesnNoble and Amazon. 

 

 

 

What I Think About You; Song Lyrics and Poetry

What I Think About You; Song"  
 Lyrics and Poetry” is a collection of poems written from 1997 to 2010. It is considered the author's advance work from his poems in high school. The song lyrics in the beginning of the books touch on high school and his years in college as well as his love affairs.  These poems are the first to implement the creation of drop caps. It will also be the last collection of compositions to include a mix of positive and negative song lyrics.

            The book is available at most bookstores like BarnesnNoble and Amazon. 

 



Lion Ascend 

“Lion Ascend” is a Christian Novella about how the lion got his courage.  The story begins with Lion Ascend as a cub and is brought to Ayana from the Ascending Realms. He is raised by cheetahs and protected by the wolves from the mountains. His mother taught him to have a good heart and to be caring.

            When Lion Ascend grows up he learns who he is and his destiny to protect the animals of Everlow from the evil Tyrone and the army of tigers. He learns from the Burning Bush of what he must do to bring freedom to all animals from the empire of the tigers.

            Lion Ascend is a book for all readers, children eight years old and adults. It is a story that was inspired by the author's favorite bible stories in church.  The book is available at most bookstores like BarnesnNoble and Amazon. 

Does it Really Matter? II


we find in this world what we don’t expect
from the good and the bad
and throughout time I thought about you.

would you really know me?
if I came to you to say hello
last words through your eyes
in tears to you good-byes
does it really matter?

would it really matter?
if I came over to you
just to be with you
does it really matter?
that I’ve come over to meet you
to be one with you

does it really matter?
now, since you’re not alone

I’m feeling pain
would you know?
don’t say much for words
I can see it in your eyes
the way the memory has changed for you and I

has it been this long,
since this time
that you can’t remember me?
would you want to see me?
since you’re not alone
would it really matter?

would it really matter?
if I came over to you
just to be with you
does it really matter?
that I’ve come over to meet you
to be one with you

does it really matter?
now since you’re not alone

would it really matter
if I came over to you
just to be with you when I’m afraid of you
does it really matter that I‘ve come over to meet you
to be one with you when I dream of you

does it really matter, now
since you’re not alone


Its In My Dreams That I See Her


oh
its in my dreams
that I see her
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I’m happy to see her
and I know she still loves me

oh
its in my dreams
that I see her
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I’m happy to see her
and I know she still loves me

I’m in this void and there’ nothing around me
I use my power as I open my hands to see
the beginning of a new universe is in my hand
I begin to smile and feel excited as the stars move like sand
then the door opens in my void and I see its her
she’s an angel that’s beyond the power of the future.

oh
its in my dreams
that I see her
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I’m happy to see her

oh
its in my dreams
that I see her
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I’m happy to see her

we look around the room that has become our universe
she inspired me to create it, the beauty that doesn’t compare to her
when she talks its beyond comprehension, its beyond verse
I feel so wonderful when she’s around me, I feel so pure
she’s an angel that’s beyond the power of the future


we hold hands as we walk ahead of the room that keeps moving to the future
it expands like the universe with stars and galaxies forming every second
we don’t want to miss a thing so we put it slow motion and start to laugh
I hand her a box and when she opens it I watch her reveal another universe in her hand
I tell her she’s my universe and she can move my sand
and I’m happy to see her

oh

its in my dreams
that I see her
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I’m happy to see her
and I know she still loves me
oh
its in my dreams
that I see her
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I’m happy to see her
and I know she still loves me
I can still see her in my dreams
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I know she still loves me


Oh
Ah


we could step onto a planet that you just created
I would step into your universe and see what you just created
you could hand me a box and in my hand I would see my universe
you would tell me that I’m beyond comprehension, I’m beyond verse
I’m like an angel that’s beyond the power of the future
together we could hold a beautiful picture


oh
its in my dreams
that I see her
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I’m happy to see her
and I know she still loves me
oh
its in my dreams
that I see her
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I’m happy to see her
oh
I can still see her in my dreams
and when she opens the door
I can see her smiling at me
and I know she still loves me
and I know that everything will be ok 



Red and Blue Dragon Fantasy LLC. 
Ryan Keith Johnson 
Copy Right 2012 
All Rights Reserved. 

Available on The Legacy Anthology

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the author on Facebook and buy his work on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Abebooks, E-bay and other bookstores.

Why Don't You Believe In Me? there it was drifting within my mind turning and shifting where it was I find feeling alone feeling alon...